The AVCA is pleased to announce the inaugural AVCA Let's Make a Video Award! The goal is to show off the creativity of the volleyball programs and their staff through the use of video. The winning school receives an official AVCA awards certificate and the head volleyball coach wins AVCA Hall of Famer Mike Hebert's new book Thinking Volleyball.
1. Any video recorded in 2013 or 2014 is eligible. ONE SUBMISSION PER SCHOOL.
2. Minimum six seconds in length, no maximum.
3. The majority of the participants in the video must be members of the volleyball team and/or coaching staff.
4. Sorry, no previously recorded "AVCA Video Tips of the Week" will be accepted.
5. Does not need to have the sport of volleyball, but bonus points for its inclusion. The topic can be about anything as long as it incorporates the other guidelines.
6. Can be funny, informative, educational or motivational.
7. That's it, BE CREATIVE!