2015 AVCA Award Nomination Link
*New Regional Awards Changes for 2015*
- The All-Region Teams and All-Region ballots will no longer have positional requirements. Coaches will be able to vote for the 14 most deserving athletes that are not their own. The regional committee will review the votes and name the 14 members All-Region team.
Rules and Notes
- Coaches cannot vote for their own players.
- Coaches must vote in order for their players to be considered for the All Region Team.
- Coaches must vote for a total of 14 players.
- The voting will take place online through a link provided on this webpage.
- Regional Committees will review the voting results and name the All-Region Team.
- Athletes that receive the top six vote totals from each region will be automatically assigned to the All-Region team. In the event of a tie for the sixth automatic selection, the All-Region committee will determine who will receive the automatic selection.
2015 Important Dates
Friday, November 13 (5:00 pm EST) - Victory Club nominations Due
Monday, November 16 (8:00 am EST) - Online nominations opens for Women's DII All-America Awards
Thursday, November 19 - AVCA DII National Assistant Coach of the Year & AVCA DII Region Coach of the Year
nominations due to AVCA office
Friday, November 20 (5:00 pm EST) - Online nomination period closes for Women's DII All-America Awards
Monday, November 23 (8:00 am EST) - All Region Team Coach Voting opens
Wednesday, November 25 (5:00 pm EST) - All Region Team Coach Voting period closes
Wednesday, December 2 - DII All-Region Teams, Region Freshman of the Year and Region Coaches of the Year
Wednesday, December 9 - AVCA DII All-America Teams and National Freshman of the Year announced
Thursday, December 10 - AVCA DII NPOY announced
Friday, December 18 - AVCA DII NCOY and NACOY announced
Misc. Nomination Forms
2015 Victory Club Form
AVCA Awards, Events & Research Specialist
Head Coach, Central Washington
AVCA Division II Awards Chair
Head Coach, Indiana University
AVCA Board of Directors - Awards Representative