2013 AVCA Spring Conference East Policies
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their families to the site location to enjoy the NCAA matches and other local attractions.
- A lost name badge can be replaced for $35.
- Attire for the AVCA Spring Conference is casual.
- Anyone under the age of 21, regardless of AVCA membership status, is not eligible to register for either AVCA Spring Conference.
- All registration fees must be paid in full prior to receiving conference name badge and materials.
- Conference registrations are non-transferable.
- All purchases must be paid in full by Friday, March 15, 2013 to receive the early registration price.
- Payments made by check must be received at AVCA headquarters by Wednesday, April 10, 2013. Attendees should bring checks with them to AVCA Registration in Boston if paying after this date.
- Attendees can pre-register for the AVCA Spring Conference until April 10, 2013. Registrations will not be accepted in the AVCA office after this date. Attendees may register on-site in Boston beginning on Saturday, April 27, 2013.
- Requests to cancel registration (East or West) must be submitted in writing and postmarked on or before Friday, April 12, 2013. No refunds will be given after April 12, 2013.
- Each cancellation will be assessed a 25% administrative fee.
- Alcohol may be served at AVCA Spring Conference social events. All attendees are expected to exercise good judgment in the consumption of alcoholic beverages. The AVCA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who appears intoxicated.
- NCAA championship tickets are not refundable.
- To purchase NCAA tickets through the AVCA you must be registered for the Spring Conference.
- NCAA match tickets may be purchased through the AVCA until April 10, 2013.
- The AVCA will not offer a group seating option for the NCAA match tickets. In order to be seated next to others, please purchase enough tickets during your Spring Conference registration to accommodate everyone in your party. For example, if you wish to sit with 4 other people, please purchase a total of 5 tickets during your registration transaction. For any questions regarding match ticket purchases, please contact Member Services at 859-219-3562.
- Tickets purchased will be placed in your conference credential and will only be available at AVCA Registration. Tickets will not be available at championship venue will-call.