AVCA Phenom List (underclassmen) is scheduled to be released on August 25. The deadline to nominate a player is October 1.
If you would like to nominate players to the 2014 Phenom List, please email a completed version of The 2014 Nomination Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your athlete is on the AVCA Phenom List...
- She will be invited to participate in the Phenom College Preparatory Program in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, December 18 -21, 2014
- Invitations will be sent to athletes on the AVCA Phenom List on Monday, October 6. Registration for the Phenom College Preparatory Program will also open at this time for those with invitations to participate.
- If you athlete is NOT on the AVCA Phenom List...
- High school head coaches and club coaches who are active AVCA members can fill out the form below to place their athlete on the list.
- In order to be eligible for the AVCA Phenom List, athletes must have received some form of recongition for their outstanding play (All-State Team Prep Volleyball List, USA Volleyball Team, etc.). If the athlete is a freshman, she must have received the type of recognition listed above OR have made her high school varsity team.
- The AVCA reserves the right to accept or deny placement of athletes to the AVCA Phenom List based on their review of each athlete's eligibility as it pertains to the award requirements.