NCAA Match Ticket Policies
- NCAA championship tickets are not refundable.
- To purchase NCAA tickets through the AVCA you must be registered for the convention.
- Each ticket purchase includes one semifinal (both matches) and one championship match ticket. A limited number of semifinal-only tickets are available with online orders.
- NCAA match tickets may be purchased through the AVCA until December 1, 2010. A $7 handling fee is included.
- Tickets purchased will be placed in your convention credential and will only be available at AVCA Registration. Tickets will not be available at championship venue will-call.
Group Seating Policies for NCAA Matches
Registrants who wish to sit together must complete the group seating request process when signing-up online. Group seating requests must be made by all individuals wishing to be seated together. All requests must have a matching request from the other individuals requesting the group seating. For example, if Coach A wants to sit with Coaches B, C and D, then Coaches A, B, C and D must all request each other through this process. Those who submit a paper registration form must send their registration forms together, along with a written request and proper payment.
Please note the AVCA will make every effort to accommodate all group seating requests but these requests are not guaranteed. The deadline for submitting group seating requests is Friday, November 12. Group seating requests received after November 12 will not be granted. There is a limit of 5 people per group seating request.