AVCA Convention attendees are eligible to receive the following discounts on air travel to/from Kansas City International Airport (MCI):
- Offers a 5% discount off lowest applicable roundtrip fare.
- Offer is valid for travel to Kansas City from December 5 through December 27.
- To receive the discount book online at www.AA.com and use promotion code 81D0AG. You may also receive the discount by calling the American Airlines reservation line at 800-433-1790 and giving the promotion code 81D0AG. A $20 ticketing charge is added to reservations made by phone. There is currently no charge for online ticket purchases.
- Offers a 2% - 10% discount off lowest applicable roundtrip fare or Zone fares.
- Offer is valid for travel to Kansas City from December 13 through December 21, 2010.
- To receive the discount and save an additional 3% book online here and use offer code ZJA6961479. In order to receive the discount using a travel agent or by calling the Continental reservation line (800-468-7022) use agreement code 961479 and Z code ZJA6. Please note that Continental charges a $20 per ticket service fee for all reservations made over the phone. There is no charge for online ticket purchases.
Car Rental Discounts
AVCA Convention attendees are eligible to receive the following discounts on car rental service in Kansas City.
- Discount varies based on type of vehicle selected and number of rental days.
- Offer is valid for car rental booked December 13 through December 19 from Kansas City Avis locations.
- To receive the discount use Avis Worldwide Discount number G027903 when booking the reservation.
- To make a reservation contact Avis directly at 1-800-331-1600 or click here.
- Discount varies based on type of vehicle selected, dates requested and number of rental days.
- Offer is valid for car rentals booked December 4 - 28, 2010 from Kansas City Hertz locations.
- To receive the discount use CV#022L3051 when booking the reservation.
- To make a reservation contact Hertz directly at 1-800-654-2240 or click here.
AVCA Convention attendees are eligible to receive the following discounts on SuperShuttle service to/from Kansas City International Airport and the AVCA Convention hotels.
- Shared ride van service one way - $17 per person
- Shared ride van service round trip - $28 per person
- To receive the discount use code SYKCW when booking the reservation.
- To make a reservation contact Super Shuttle directly at 1-800-Blue-Van, visit www.supershuttle.com or click here.
Please bring your confirmation number with you to the Guest Service Booth to give the agent on duty or for use with our automated ticketing system
SuperShuttle Shared-Ride Van Service
1. Claim your luggage.
2. Proceed to the SuperShuttle customer service booth/kiosk located across from each baggage claim area. There are 3 SuperShuttle locations in each Terminal.
Terminal A: Gate 1, 15 & 30
Terminal B: Gate 31, 50 & 60
Terminal C: Gate 61, 72 & 80
3. A Customer Service Representative will meet you at each designated pick up location and arrange SuperShuttle service to your destination. If a CSR is not available, please use our automated Kiosk system located in front of the guest services booth. You must check-in inside of the airport. The dispatcher will assign a van.
4. You will be issued a boarding pass and receipt. The driver will collect the boarding pass when you board the vehicle. You will not receive a return trip ticket when you check in at the airport. You will be required to provide your confirmation number and name to the driver when returning to the airport. The driver will collect your signature.
5. Reservations can be made on line at www.supershuttle.com or by calling 1-800-BLUE-VAN
6. If your shuttle service has been paid in advance, you MUST provide a confirmation number. If you do not have your receipt or confirmation number, you will be required to submit payment to receive a boarding pass.
7. Wait inside near the booth or kiosk. The CSR will instruct you when to proceed to the SuperShuttle covered shelter in the center median outside of the terminal. Or, wait inside and the van driver will come inside to greet you. A SuperShuttle van will arrive shortly; normal wait time is no more than 25 minutes.
Advance reservations are required.
SuperShuttle Shared-Ride Van Service, Please contact us at (800) BLUE VAN at least 24 hours in advance of your departure time.
Upon arrival at Kansas City International, the ticket agent or kiosk will issue the boarding pass for service to the destination. For shuttle service back to the airport, provide the driver your name/confirmation number. The driver will obtain a signature for each passenger for verification of pre-paid reservation.