Sports Attack Volleyball Machine
Precise Repetition Training: The Sports Attack volleyball machines will deliver thousands of reps in daily practice of serve receiving, digging and spiking. Accuracy and repeatability are assured in every drill, eliminating time wasting errant hits. Team drill machines for all ages and skill levels, Sports Attack machines will allow coaches to improve the quality of standard drills and to create new machine drills for every phase of the game.
Portability: Locking casters provide instant mobility on the court and stability during use.
- Attack platforms have a 16-gauge diamond plate, non-slip surface for sure-footing and safety during use.
- The frames of the Attack and Attack II volleyball machines are powder-coated, rust-resistant steel tubing for extreme durability.
- The extra-wide base of the Attack and Attack II machines assures real stability. As the throwing head is raised, it moves towards center of gravity, further insuring stability.
- Ball wear is extremely limited due to the two newly designed wider soft white polyurethane ball gripping surfaces and the convex contoured shape of the NEW ball throwing wheels that uniformly distribute the contact forces, eliminating the high wear contact points.
- Two powerful variable speed motors directly drive indestructible ball throwing wheels. Rapid recovery provides rapid repetition, no waiting for air-powered launch system to recover
2010 Citi BCS National Championship Tickets
The 2010 Citi BCS National Championship Game will mark the culmination of yet another thrilling college football season by featuring an exciting match-up between the No. 1 and No. 2 BCS-ranked teams who will compete for the national title.
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010
Time: 5:00 p.m. (PST)
Location: Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, California
2010 FedEx Orange Bowl Tickets
Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Time: 8:00 PM
Game: ACC Champion (if available) vs. BCS At-Large
Location: Land Shark Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida
Pro-Tech Roller Massager w/ Trigger Point Release Grips
The Pro-Tec Roller Massager with Trigger Point Release Grips is used to reduce muscle tightness, soreness, and pain!
1) Raised Vynafoam® sections that "sink" into soft tissue to roll out tightness
2) Rounded grip ends to provide precision trigger point release
3) Full color User Guide covering 20 massage and trigger point release exercises and techniques for your entire body. For each area, injury and performance benefits are included as well.
By using the Pro-Tec Roller Massager, you get deep tissue stimulation to maximize muscle performance and expedite recovery! It is a great tool for MyoFascial Release!
Katapult Plyometric Training Shoes
The KatapultTM Training System and its scientific methodology is by far the most advanced plyometric workout available for the serious athlete. Athletic Training Innovations (ATI) has created and patented a 52-week in-season/off-season workout that will increase an athlete's vertical jump, speed, lower leg strength and flexibility while decreasing the risk of injury. The KatapultTM plyometric training shoe comes with the 52-week in-season off-season training methodology and DVD training video, a laminated card to take to your workout, and a stretch strap that will allow you to pre and post stretch.
Sizes available in men's 5 through 13.5 with 14 and 15 full sizes only.
Sizes available in women's 6.5 through 15.
Volleyball Coaching Resources Book/DVD Package
Coach your team to championship-level performances with all the information contained in this great book package! Human Kinetics, the premier publisher for sports and fitness, is happy to provide you with drills, advice, insight, training programs, and much more so that you can be the kind of coach who commands, and receives, an all-out effort and commitment from every player on the team. Volleyball Systems & Strategies, Aggressive Volleyball, Volleyball Skills & Drills are just a few of the titles included in this great package. For more information about our great products please visit: www.HumanKinetics.com
This book package includes:
- Volleyball Systems & Strategies -NEW Book/DVD package!
- Aggressive Volleyball-NEW Book!
- Volleyball Skills & Drills by the AVCA
- The Volleyball Handbook by Bob Miller
- She Can Coach! by Cecile Reynaud
"Thunder Over Louisville" Weekend Package
This day-long event kicks off the two exciting weeks that are part of the annual Kentucky Derby Festival. The Thunder Air Show begins the day, dazzling the crowd with more than 100 planes, aerobatics teams, daring sky diving teams, and breathtaking stunts.
When it gets dark, the Thunder rolls. Eight 400-foot barges assemble on both sides of the 2nd Street Bridge to form the stage from which the fireworks spectacular ignites. The 28-minute show includes Thunder's signature one-mile "waterfall" effect off the bridge. This show remains the largest annual pyrotechnic display in North America. Date for 2010 is April 17.
Nfinity is the first and only brand with a core focus of designing and producing high-performance, stylish, sport-specific athletic footwear exclusively for women. Nfinity shoes are designed specifically around the women's foot type: narrower in the heel and narrower in the mid-foot. Aside from being the lightest volleyball shoes on the market to date, the most important ingredient in Nfinity's shoes is BioniQ Technology.
BioniQ Technology is designed to support the physiology of a women's body. Women have a wider Q-Angle, the angle of the bone that extends from the hip to the knee, than men do. This more pronounced angle has been proven to be a leading reason why women are more prone to ACL injuries. Nfinity's supportive and naturally aligning midsole features sequenced cushioning to keep the foot in an ergonomic, performance-enhancing position to ultimately help take that pressure off of the knees in hopes to deter ACL injuries.