2023 AVCA Convention
December 13-17, 2023
Submit a proposal to be considered as a speaker for on-court, beach court or classroom presentations at the AVCA Annual Convention.
The 2023 application window is currently closed.
However, applications will be accepted year-round and will be considered for inclusion on the convention program as space allows.
- Benefits of Presenting:
- Position yourself as an expert
- Gain credibility and leadership stature
- Obtain added exposure for your school or organization
- Develop valuable professional relationships
- Learn from others by sharing experience
- First access to sign up for small group education with elite coaches
- Applications will be evaluated on:
- Content appropriate to audience needs & relevance of topic
- Content appropriate to convention program needs (all topics will be considered, but skill/systems sessions are of interest)
- Organization of ideas
- Presenter’s ability to engage an audience
- Presenter’s expertise / credentials on the topic presented
Members of the AVCA Education and Publications Committee will review all applications and speakers will be notified in July/August. The AVCA receives more applications than can be accommodated on the convention schedule, so not all presentations will be selected.
Questions? Contact Becca Just.
Looking to learn from other great presenters?
Check out our archived seminars from previous events.